Yes, it’s the dreaded price increase announcement. There is no getting around it - from 1st of May 2019, we will increase prices.
understand that price increases are challenging. However, every penny
will go back to the product and result in more features and better
support. Because of that, we are introducing three new plans to
give you more freedom to pay for the users and functionality your
Here are our three new plans with everything you need to know:
- The first section gives you an overview of the plans.
- The second section offers an updated price calculator.
- The third section outlines plans feature by feature.
Additionally, from 1st of May we will launch new support packages:
- Free 24/7 online support will remain with 24-hour max-response time. As a rule, the answer will come much faster, but we aim to think through problems and to go beyond scripted replies.
- Optional Priority Support for Business and Professional users with max. 12-hour response time for all questions and a single simple bulk change to your data per quarter and support for custom invoicing.
- We will offer a new Dedicated Consultant package if you require extensive bulk changes, training and phone support. Read more here.
We have calculated the effect of the new pricing for all of our existing customers and the per-user pricing still leads the competition by far.
With the Professional plan you still get unlimited users but if you need more users in the Compact and Business plan you can add extra users for as low as £0.48/$0.62 per user in Compact and £0.60/$0.78 in Business.
Thank you again for continuing to use PARiM. Going ahead together we can:
- Deliver many of the features you requested (read what's coming).
- Hire more support to serve you better and have more time for you.