Last week we shared with our clients privately that we reached another big milestone: we reached 100,000 regular users. To celebrate this step in our growth we want to take a look back at we have achieved. We will start with the years 2016 and 2017 and next week we will look at new features released in 2018 as well as unveil some of our upcoming features.
Thanks to customers like you, PARiM has grown into an essential workforce solution for 100,000+ professionals with unique capabilities such as the smart scheduling calendar, Shifts List, Client Portal, fast filter bar and more.
We have prepared a reminder of the road we have been on together:
- position coverage and time clock reports;
- subsites and areas;
- NFC and iBeacon checkpoints;
- site rate cards;
- CSV export of staff; client, site and contractor data;
- shift cancellation reasons;
- shift history;
- site-specific radius for clocking
- shift reminders with reconfirmation;
- CSV export of cancelled shifts;
- brand new Shifts List
- Shift Patterns with auto-extend;
- Expenses comments, actual clocking times and planned and allocated margin columns in Reports;
- We also rebuilt the Staff List, adding new filters, columns and editable notes.
- Not to mention we added Staff Left Early notifications;
- role permissions for displaying reports;
- support for different time-zones;
- iOS push notifications;
- assigning shifts and sending location on Android;
We also future-proofed our technology for the next decade by rewriting our system based on the latest web technologies resulting in a faster web app. In the second part of this overview we will cover 2018 and confirm very exciting features in the pipeline for 2019/20.