We continue to celebrate reaching 100,000 regular users by revealing our recently introduced features and what we have planned for the next couple of years.
The past year the business environment may have been a bit more hectic, but at PARiM we have been quietly building up a genuinely professional solution across all of your devices, and we are determined to add substantial new value to your operations.
Before scrolling to the bottom to see the curtain pulled back on our upcoming features let's look at what we did in 2018 (and please do click to visit our excellent support portal to learn how to use the more intriguing features).
- The new schedule gave you entirely new filters and new sorting options like Proximity Sorting, new Time-Period views, new Tools like the Select Mode Timeline View, Show Problems, and a reworked Statistics Bar.
- That's not even mentioning the super easy Shift Copying and Multiple Shift Creation.
- We unified the user experience across the Android and iOS ecosystems. The initial refresh offered you a new Menu bar, Time Clock and Profile pages with newly organised navigation.
- We followed that up with another release bringing you seamless shift loading, Time Clock history map, Shift filtering in Time Clock, Action Required view.
- We replaced the maps across our web and mobile apps with the most accurate mapping solution on the market...
- ..and introduced changes to help you to stay GDPR compliant.
Without further ado, here's what's coming in 2019/20 (after Saved Views):
- New Contract Types, Payroll Manager, Team Management, Simplified Login, Mobile Calendar Integrations and Shift Creation.
- ... and completely New Time Clock, Client Portal, Reports and an API with integrations with your accounting and business software...
- .. plus an entire team to handle hundreds of your smaller requests.