We're happy to announce that yet another new version of PARiM is up and running!
Here's what's new:
- Significant improvements and added functionality to the Reports page
- Option to swap multiple shifts at once
- All new user e-mail invitations
- Bulk portal access for staff members
- Option to attach specific positions to employees
- Improvements to the schedule view – new filters
- Option to add notes to sites
- Option to add a staff operations e-mail address
- Color coded absences now visible in schedule view
- Minor design tweaks around the system
And that's about it!
Don't worry, though - we're pretty sure our developers never sleep - we have an endless list of improvements we're working on and you'll hopefully see them very soon.
Here's what we've been thinking about doing next:
- Separate hourly rate for each staff member
- Option to plan absences starting from half a day
- Option to add client right away when creating new site
- Displaying an alert when trying to assign a shift to a staff member banned from the site
...and much more!
Do you have any ideas about what we should do next or feedback about what we've done so far?
Let us know. Our contacts are here!